Hi,

:D I just noticed right now that I have pasted my question into subject
line instead of message body ;D

Both are version 4.12.0.0. A guest running CentOS 7.6 on old ACS detects
disk as vda but same guest on  new one detects as sda. Templates on ACS
installation. OS type "CentOS 7" gives virtio access to CentOS 7.6 on old
ACS.