Christian,

In the meantime, you can try the *SolidFireShared *plugin, which I just
tested and it seems to works fine - this means one huge LUN/datastore for
hosting all ACS volume (you can make Primary Storage per cluster)
(FYI, this is different than the 1-2-1 "SolidFire" plugin in the sense that
that one makes 1 LUN, mount it as Datastore and creates only 1 ACS volume
on it. This is repeated for EVERY ACS volume you created - this means you
have the limit of whatever is the max number of datastores in VMware!)

You still do in vCenter
1) create iSCSI adapter in vCenter
2) do network binding

create StoragePool scope=cluster
zoneid=af61811f-3ca6-4927-ab0d-5bb6d693e3e7
podid=954065ed-a173-4c52-9f6f-062cd9b17ddb
clusterid=72750371-a6ce-4d97-b567-1a9aefc416f8 name=SFSHARED
provider=SolidFireShared managed=false capacityBytes=107374182400
capacityIops=15000
url="MVIP=10.0.1.40;SVIP=10.254.254.10;clusterAdminUsername=admin;clusterAdminPassword=password;minIops=15000;maxIops=70000;burstIops=75000;datacenter=Trillian"
tags=SFSHARED

^^^ CMK command, you can work out the GUI values from that.

Note that the min_iops can NOT be 50.000 as in that example (it will fail),
you can use 15.000 at most (again, this is only for the min_iops values
(and the"capacityIops" which needs to have same values as the min_iops in
the URL).
max_iops can be at most 200.000 (both these numbers are the limitations of
the SF/ElementOS, not from ACS)

Let me know if more help needed.

Cheers
Andrija