OK, thank you Andrija for the information J

Regards,

Piotr

From: Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 9:37 AM
To: Piotr Pisz <pi...@piszki.pl>
Cc: users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: uefi

hint: https://github.com/myENA/cloudstack/commits/feature/412_efi :)

I was told (by a nice man from ENA), that they will put some effort into
submitting a PR against master sometime soon.

Andrija

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 09:29, Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com
<mailto:andrija.pa...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi Piotr,

that particular work is still "work in progress" and is questionable if/when
that particular work will be PR'd into CloudStack (it's demoed in the
CloudPlatform, if not mistaken...).

There were some other CloudStack community guys doing same/similar work/effort
and I expect they could share some feedback here.

Currently, there is no support for UEFI or any firm plans (but we are all
looking forward to it).

Best,

Andrija

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019, 07:08 Piotr Pisz, <pi...@piszki.pl <mailto:pi...@piszki.pl>
> wrote:

Hi All,

I have a question, does CloudStack with KVM support UEFI for VM?
I found this presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Se_IObkrA
On which you can clearly see that you can choose UEFI, unfortunately there is
no word about it in the CloudCtack documentation, which version are we talking
about?

Regards,
Piotr

--