So, the issue is that we rely on iptables service and not firewalld - and
when both starts, firewalld will "win" and basically remove any iptables
rules from memory that are loaded from /etc/sysconfig/iptable file - I've
reproduced the issue partially.

In general, we need to update the cloudstack-setup-management  - but there
is a problem:

CentOS7: firewalld is present by default
Ubuntu 18.04 does not have firewalld installed by default

My idea would be to either ensure (in the cloudstack-setup-management) that
both firewalld/ufw are disabled and continue operating with pure iptables
 OR  to not add rules at all, but instead print a message on the
requirements to open access to ports 8080/8250/9090 with whatever firewall
management tool the user uses.

Best,

--

Andrija Panić