From: Vivek Kumar [mailto:vivek.ku...@indiqus.com.INVALID]
Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 9:17 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [!!Mass Mail]Re: Few questions about HA and IPv6

Hello,

So in case of XenServer or XCP-NG, When we configure HA on XenServer pool, it’s
not only migrate VMs when hosts goes offline but it’s also nominate a new
master in pool whenever your master server goes down. So cloudStack connect to
the pool master, So You should enable HA on XenServer pool so that if your host
goes down, it will nominate the master again.

For VM HA, you should configure compute offering with HA enabled in it, So
whenever your VM or host goes down, CloudStack keep on checking the status of
VM and it will trigger HA on failed host and will restart VM on another
available host.

Regards
Vivek Kumar
Manager - Cloud & DevOps

> On 07-Apr-2021, at 6:42 PM, Дикевич Евгений Александрович
> <evgeniy.dikev...@becloud.by> wrote:
>
> Thx Wido for explaining about IPv6. Now MB someone can help me with HA in
> XCP-NG + ACS?

  • Few questions abo... Дикевич Евгений Александрович
    • Re: Few ques... Wido den Hollander
      • RE: Few ... Дикевич Евгений Александрович
        • Re: ... Vivek Kumar
          • ... Дикевич Евгений Александрович
            • ... Vivek Kumar
              • ... Vivek Kumar