From: Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Sent: 26 April 2021 22:55
To: users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>; Alex Mattioli
<alex.matti...@shapeblue.com>
Subject: Re: VMware VDS Updates on 4.15?

Hi Mike,

I'll ask my colleague @Alex Mattioli to comment - I believe both are achievable
with some effort.
Best,

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 at 22:31, Corey, Mike
<mike.co...@sap.com<mailto:mike.co...@sap.com>> wrote:
No - I don't believe anyone responded back with my inquiry.  As I stated in my
email the latest on a VMware VDS is from version 4.11 and was wondering if
compatibility/supportability has changed over the recent versions of either
Apache CloudStack and/or VMware.

Thanks!

Mike