From: Hean Seng <heans...@gmail.com>
Sent: 30 April 2021 08:34
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: IPv6 Issue in Cloudstack

Hi

I setup the IPv6 in VM.  Outbound form VM is no issue, can ping all the
Ipv6 ip outside .

But Inboud th IPv6 IP in VM seems all not accessible .

And seem there no Security Group to manange the IPv6 rules . The SG is only for
IPv4.

and I saw ipv6tables -L , there is a lot of rules there .  Not sure is
preconfigured by Cloudstack or Default Linux. And I guess that is blocking
access

Anybody have experience on enabling IPv6 in Cloudstack VM and the Ipv6table
rules there ?

Hean Seng