Hey!

I’m personally a strong proponent of Wireguard. A couple years back,
implementing a S2S or remote-access VPN with WG was complicated and it still is
- but there’s definitely more tooling available these days. There are clients
for just about every major platform - desktop and mobile.

In the long term though, I think a general-purpose VPN provider like the one
you outlined is far better - and I’d definitely like to take a stab at it,
although I’ll admit my Java skills are basically..zero. But even so - a
framework that allows users to select what platform they want - Strongswan vs
OpenVPN vs Wireguard - would be awesome.

Best!

Rudraksh Mukta Kulshreshtha
Vice-President - DevOps & R&D
IndiQus Technologies
O +91 11 4055 1411 | M +91 99589 54879
indiqus.com

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the original
message and any copy of it from your computer system. You are hereby notified
strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such
action. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately. Although IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments
for viruses, it does not guarantee that both are virus-free and accepts no
liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.