Alright - because I might have mixed up other ML threads- let me ask you to
read https://www.shapeblue.com/securing-cloudstack-4-11-with-https-tls/ and
implement the same (for the Console Proxy/SSVM only)

Otherwise, if there is no working certificate for the SSVM (I believe by
default, the old "realhostip" from the old days is used) - anyway - you
won't be able to upload locally ISO or a template

Because there is a hardcoded requirement that HTTPS must be used - so you
must configure TLS certificate as per that blog page (or the official docs,
but blog is much more straightforward)

Cheers,

--

Andrija Panić