Hi Vivek,

Thank you for your response.
I understand the scenarios you have explained but the issue I face right now is
that portgroup for user VMs is not updated when network offering (with network
rate difference) for that network is changed from ACS.
I tried to show that here, https://youtu.be/Kdaad9c1Fq4

I've also gone through the code and on network offering change, currently ACS
just stops and destroys the running VR, creates a new portgroup (for new
network rate) and starts new VR on that portgroup. And user VMs continue
running on the existing portgroup.

Similarly, for different NICs of the VM, it can have different network rate
depending on default and non-default NIC.
eg:
VM, v1 is created with a compute offering having network rate, 350Mbps
It has three networks:
n1 with network offering having network rate 400Mbps (default NIC)
n2 with network offering having network rate 500Mbps
n3 with network offering having no rate specified, defaulted to
"network.throttling.rate" 200Mbps. "vm.network.throttling.rate" is set to
375Mbps

Now, three nics of the VM will have portgroups with following network rates:
NIC1 (default) - 350Mbps (taken from compute offering)
NIC2 - 500Mbps (taken from n/w offering)
NIC3 - 200Mbps(taken from n/w offering)

Therefore, my point is both network rate from compute offering and value of
vm.network.throttling.rate doesn't affect all the NICs of the VM and are
honored just by the default NIC.

Regards,
Abhishek