From: Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021 10:20 PM
To: users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>; vas...@gmx.de
Subject: Re: Problems setting up HTTPS on CS Managementserver GUI /
recommadations relizing

[X] This message came from outside your organization

Hi,

afaik the most common setup is
(1) start (multiple) cloudstack management server with port 8080
(2) setup a reverse proxy (nginx/pfsense/haproxy, etc) which supports SSL
termination and transparent LB.
(3) upload ssl certificate in cloudstack GUI, and enable SSL for cloudsack
console proxy and secondary storage.

-Wei