From: Rémi Paeta <sio.pa...@gmail.com>
Sent: 21 September 2022 16:33
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Help with virtual router

Hello,
I contact you because I am studying the possibility of using Cloudstack for my
company.
I currently use bare-metal servers that are rented from a hosting provider.
I encounter a problem for the management of Public IPs. My hosting provider
gives me public IPs that are associated with a specific mac address. I must use
this mac address for an IP ou a group of IP.
Is there a way to specify the MAC address of the virtual router's external
network interface?
Thanks for your expert advice!