From: Rémi Paeta <sio.pa...@gmail.com>
Sent: 21 September 2022 18:25
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Help with virtual router

Thank you for the suggestion.
Could you please tell me which table I need to modify?
I still have some questions:
Is it possible to add a script to the virtual router template to handle this?
Is it also possible to modify the HAProxy/conntrackd template to add the use of
a script?
I can't find documentation for creating a custom Virtual Router template.
Thank you all for your help 😁