---
Nux
www.nux.ro

On 2022-10-13 15:28, S.Fuller wrote:
I am working to transition the host OS for my Cloudstack 4.11.3 hosts from CentOS to Ubuntu. I was able successfully bring up a new Ubuntu host with Cloudstack and wanted to have it be part of an existing cluster, but after attempting to add the server I'm noting the following warning in the agent
log file

"Can't add host: XX.XX.XX.XX with hostOS: Ubuntu into a cluster,in which
there are CentOS hosts added"

Is this really the case? I did not see anything obvious in the
documentation about this. I was able to successfully add the new Ubuntu
server into a new cluster within the same POD, and have it see storage,
networking, etc, so the host itself appears to be configured correctly.