Hi Wei,

I am able to do ssh but cluster is showing alerts state.

root@CS01:~# ssh -p 2222 -i /var/lib/cloudstack/management/.ssh/id_rsa
cloud@103.192.198.23
Linux k8s-test-cluster-control-186debc31f4 5.10.0-19-amd64 #1 SMP Debian
5.10.149-2 (2022-10-21) x86_64

The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
Last login: Tue Mar 14 13:40:18 2023 from 103.73.190.91

The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
cloud@k8s-test-cluster-control-186debc31f4:~$ exit
logout
Connection to 103.192.198.23 closed.
root@ACS01:~# ssh -p 2223 -i /var/lib/cloudstack/management/.ssh/id_rsa
cloud@103.192.198.23
Linux k8s-test-cluster-node-186debc6be7 5.10.0-19-amd64 #1 SMP Debian
5.10.149-2 (2022-10-21) x86_64

The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
Last login: Tue Mar 14 13:39:56 2023 from 103.73.190.91