Hi Wei,

Thanks for quick dig the issue. is there any way to get fix the dashboard
of cluster is showing in alerts state?

cloud@k8s-test-cluster-node-186debc6be7:~$ /opt/bin/kubectl get nodes
The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused - did you specify
the right host or port?
cloud@k8s-test-cluster-node-186debc6be7:~$ /opt/bin/kubectl get pods -A