Vivek, we could, but the main idea is that we repair our versioning
system and make clear how we are actually dealing with our current
system, which is
major - new , possibly breaking features
minor - improvements and enhancements
tiny - urgent (security) fixes

and in addition we would go to 20 to indicate that is the follower of
4.19 not of 4. Someone may implement a new cloudstack (cloudstack5 for
instance) but this would not have anything to do with our current
versioning system.

--
Daan