From: João Jandre <j...@apache.org>
Date: Monday, 6 May 2024 at 7:37 PM
To: d...@cloudstack.apache.org <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>,
users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [PROPOSAL] Update the 4.20.0.0 release schedule
Hi all,

Regarding the original 4.20.0.0 release schedule proposed here:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/nyoddmwydz2t59hsfs7gf0vozlf7n434, I
would like to propose an update to it.

Considering that:
1. The community expended a lot of time working to fix the CVEs that
were recently found;
2. The community is busy with 4.19.1.0;
3. The original schedule would put the COCEU 2024 and the RC1 on the
same week;

I think we should postpone the 4.20.0.0 release for at least a month.