From: João Jandre Paraquetti <j...@scclouds.com.br>
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2024 12:24 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>;
d...@cloudstack.apache.org <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Update the 4.20.0.0 release schedule

Hi Suresh, all

I agree that we should release 4.19.1.0 before 4.20.0.0, also, there are
some features missing on 4.20.0.0 still that I'd like to get in, so more
time wouldn't hurt.

That being said, here is the updated schedule I propose:

- On the third week of August, we freeze the main branch. That means any
feature must be in by the second week of August. Only accept
critical/blocker issues until the last week of August.
- On the last week of August, cut 4.20.0.0 RC1 and further RCs if
necessary, start/conclude vote, and finish release work.

What are your thoughts?

Also, does anyone have any "must have" Issues/PRs for 4.20.0.0? If so,
could you share them via this thread or ping me (@JoaoJandre) on Github?

Best Regards,
João Jandre.