From: Mevludin Blazevic <mblaze...@uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 1:53 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Set number of total projects for each account
Hi all,

does anyone know how to set a fix number of projects for each account?
In the ressources overview I can only see that there is an unlimited
number of projects available for an account, but how can I set a value
for this?

- Mevludin
Disclaimer *** This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message.
Further, you are not authorised to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or
its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful and strictly
prohibited. This e-mail may contain viruses. NxtGen Datacenter & Cloud
Technologies Private Ltd (“NxtGen”) has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimize this risk but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result
of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before
opening the e-mail or attachment. NxtGen reserves the right to monitor and
review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.
Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the NxtGen e-mail
system. *** End of Disclaimer ***NXTGEN***