From: Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 4:26 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Set number of total projects for each account
This seems to be missing on UI

it works via cloudmonkey

(localcloud) 🐱 > update resourcelimit
domainid=37ff2485-cc1e-11ee-a4eb-1e00db000197 account=ACSUser
resourcetype=5 max=3
{
  "resourcelimit": {
    "account": "ACSUser",
    "domain": "ROOT",
    "domainid": "37ff2485-cc1e-11ee-a4eb-1e00db000197",
    "max": 3,
    "resourcetype": "5",
    "resourcetypename": "project"
  }
}

-Wei

On Mon, May 27, 2024 at 10:23 AM Mevludin Blazevic
<mblaze...@uni-koblenz.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> does anyone know how to set a fix number of projects for each account?
> In the ressources overview I can only see that there is an unlimited
> number of projects available for an account, but how can I set a value
> for this?
>
> - Mevludin

Disclaimer *** This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message.
Further, you are not authorised to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or
its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful and strictly
prohibited. This e-mail may contain viruses. NxtGen Datacenter & Cloud
Technologies Private Ltd (“NxtGen”) has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimize this risk but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result
of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before
opening the e-mail or attachment. NxtGen reserves the right to monitor and
review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.
Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the NxtGen e-mail
system. *** End of Disclaimer ***NXTGEN***