As Nischal said, currently ACS does not reserve IPs for system vms. The
workaround is, create or dedicate a public Ip range (with at least 2 IPs)
to system vms.

I think it is a valid feature request to reserve IPs (not ip range) for
system vms. But we also need to consider what if some users want to change
the system vm IPs (to a random public ip or specific public ip)

-Wei