GitHub user Aashiqps added a comment to the discussion: HA not working in
cloudstack 4.19

@slavkap i have tried these  settings and snapshot not working.

@shwstppr @rp- I have checked VM HA and it is working with linstor. mentioning
some of my observation and issues regarding the setup i have made.

The network communication is working only when the instance and the VR are in
same KVM host, while creation sometimes VR might be created in another host and
we have to manually migrate the VR to the same host where instance are created
for the network to work.

All VM Instances in the Host, Virtual Routers and System VM (if present) are
automatically migrated to another Host when Host Maintenance Mode is enabled
but If the instance and its VR are migrating to separate hosts the network
communication issue arises.

GitHub link:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/discussions/9362#discussioncomment-10016619

----