From: MP B <mpbraj...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 8:16 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: separate Storage nic
Ok, I understood thats brings me to following question...so how the physical
connectivity going to be if I am using lets say ceph HCI cluster as per the
network diagram...how to achieve this...I have majorly shown the HCI storage
cluster network..what are the IP's to be assigned...please if you can direct me
to a particular site where a similar doc available to deploy  and test..

[cid:ii_m0wjiccc0]

On Tue, Sep 10, 2024 at 3:51 PM Jeroen Kleijer