Understood So if it is dedicated interface the cloudstack host with its own
IP which connects to storage IP (same subnet) where you mention when
configuring Primary Storage. But in a HyperConverged environment all
interfaces and IP's are in the same host, so is it going to be 2 diff
subnets (cloudstack host on one segment  and storage on another segment ?,
if you can provide a network diagram with the IP's would be really helpful..

Iam copying the image again here, its a sample I wired in under GNS3, I
know the ClusterReplication network will have its own subnet...The Ceph-CS
node will have 4 nic interfaces...Am I correct ?

[image: Ceph_Network-01.png]