On 1 Sep 2017, at 13:15, Klechomir <kle...@gmail.com <mailto:kle...@gmail.com>> wrote:

What I observe is that single monitoring request of different resources with different resource agents is timing out.

For example LVM resource (the LVM RA) does this sometimes.
Setting ridiculously high timeouts (5 minutes and more) didn't solve the problem, so I think I'm out of options there.
Same for other I/O related resources/RAs.

hmm, so probably is something bad in clvm configuration? I use clvm in three node cluster without issues. Which version of centos u use? I experience clvm problems only on pre 7.3 version due to bug in libqb.

I have timeouts with and without clvm. Have it with resources managing (scst) iscsi targets as well.

Regards,
Klecho

One of the typical cases is LVM (LVM RA)monitoring.