Hi all,

As Ken said

"Not currently, but that is planned for a future version",

just want to remind how useful would be to have "ignore X monitoring timeouts" as an option in the newest pacemaker.

Still having big problems with resources restarting because of a lost monitoring requests, which leads to service interruptions.

Best regards,

Klecho