07.12.2017 15:13, Adam Spiers пишет:
> https://gocardless.com/blog/incident-review-api-and-dashboard-outage-on-10th-october/
>

> It's a great write-up, although a little frustrating that it is still
> not fully understood why a -inf colocation failed whereas a +inf
> succeeded.  (I actually have a vague memory of discovering something
> very similar a while back, but I can't find the details.)

According to the only information we have (I can hardly call it
documentation) about how colocation constraints (are supposed to) work,
colocation on master/slave only affects order in which nodes are chosen
for promotion, not promotion decision itself. So yes, I'd love to see
relevant piece of pacemaker configuration.