> Not really enough info to debug... And I don't think I encountered this
> myself.

Is there something more I can do to gather more information when this happens?
I'm not very familiar with strace, just ran it on the PID and saw the screen
fill up with sched_yield() lines...  This happens across a few different
clusters on a seemingly-random basis, so it will probably happen again some
time soon.

> Pcsd is pcs daemon which is used to manage the cluster using pcs command line
> tool. It also provides web UI for cluster management. You can safely kill /
> restart pcsd without affecting the cluster in any way. If pcsd isn't running,
> it won't be possible to access its web UI (obviously) and some pcs commands
> will not work.

I understand this.  However, as the process tree in my last E-mail shows, the
parent pcsd process is not having this problem.  So, when I kill the runaway
child processes, it appears that pcs commands all still work fine, as only the
parent pcsd process, which is not killed, seems to be needed for that.  I have
not used the web UI.

Regards,
Casey