Dne 22.5.2018 v 18:47 Shobe, Casey napsal(a):
Not really enough info to debug... And I don't think I encountered this myself.

Is there something more I can do to gather more information when this happens?
I'm not very familiar with strace, just ran it on the PID and saw the screen
fill up with sched_yield() lines...  This happens across a few different
clusters on a seemingly-random basis, so it will probably happen again some
time soon.

You may take a look at /var/log/pcsd/pcsd.log. It may be worth enabling pcsd debugging in /etc/default/pcsd and restarting pcsd for the change to apply.

Pcsd is pcs daemon which is used to manage the cluster using pcs command line
tool. It also provides web UI for cluster management. You can safely kill /
restart pcsd without affecting the cluster in any way. If pcsd isn't running,
it won't be possible to access its web UI (obviously) and some pcs commands
will not work.

I understand this.  However, as the process tree in my last E-mail shows, the
parent pcsd process is not having this problem.  So, when I kill the runaway
child processes, it appears that pcs commands all still work fine, as only the
parent pcsd process, which is not killed, seems to be needed for that.  I have
not used the web UI.

Regards,
Casey

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org