Hello all,

I've got kind of a hair-brained question here, forgive me if it is not
completely clear. I'm having a hard time thinking of how to create a flow and
forms for editing a complex, highly nested, and even recursively defined bean.

Let's say I have a bean class A with property of class B. B also has an
optional property of type B.

My best thinking is that when I come to those items in the xmlform, I will
display a link to another flow, so that a "sub-form" is navigated to. Cramming
everything into one form is, of course, not a very good option. Anyway, the
theoretical solution presents me with two problems:

1. Could the new form and continuation be passed the old continuation, and
access objects from the old flow?
2. Could the new flow return to continue the old continuation once it was done?

I might possibly go as much as two or three continuations deeps. Remember that
each is pretty much an XMLForm wizard implementation, so I'm not writing any
other low-level flow code except that to control the form wizard much like in
the xmlform samples.

I haven't looked into woody that much yet, so if I'm missing something easier
there, let me know. If anybody has any good pointers or general suggestions I
would appreciate it! Surely someone else has had to deel with beans that
weren't "skin-deep" and contained further complex types.

TIA
/S