Note that in order for Cocoon to "see" the site, you may
need to "register" it in the sitemap - see:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=BeginnerSimpleWebappOrganisation

for a basic overview of this topic.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 24/07/2003 07:27:37 >>>
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:11:58 -0700 (PDT), "Lenandlar Singh"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> Hello,
>
> Im a newbie to Cocoon and am still trying to understand the framework.
>
> I have installed and running, cocoon-2.1m3-dev.
>
> I downloaded and installed a site called bonebreaker in
> c:\cocoon\build\webapp\samples so that i have something like
> this..c:\cocoon\build\webapp\samples\bonebreaker.
>
> I would like to view this site.
>
> What do i need to do?

Did you use 'cocoon servlet' to start Cocoon? If so:

http://localhost:8888/samples/bonebreaker/

should do it.

If you're using Tomcat, you'll probably need:

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/bonebreaker/

The final / are important.

Regards, Upayavira

believed to be clean.