Hi, whenever I am on freenode I sit in #cocoon. I use the nick Spline, for reasons lost in the mists of time.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

scott wrote:

I've been lurking on #cocoon on irc.freenode.net - there is basically no-one
there! I think cocoon could really benefit from some real-time information
sharing, I don't understand why the channel is empty!

Or am I silly and there is a channel on some other irc network? If not, get onto
that channel and stay there, dang nabbit! :)

thanks,
Scott