I'd like to bump the following issue/feature request, described in these two
mails
on the mailinglists:
http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-users/2003-May/034400.html
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=104974994323339&w=2

In short it's about being able to do something when a session expires.

In my case I want to delete uploaded files once the session times out, the
files might or
might not have been saved to somewhere else in the meanwhile, but the
original files uploaded
by the user become junk and useless when he disconnects, and should be
removed.

I shudder at the thought of having to do this with something like a cron
script or anything, -yucks- :)

I want this feature, I need it ;)

So could someone tell me if there is a way to do this already in the current
cocoon code, is someone pondering
writing anything for this ?
Any other ideas of how to solve my problem ? :)

Many thanks in advance,
 Jeroen Cranendonk