All 3 pages are served by Cocoon 2.1 M3. Do you want to upgrade to 2.1 release?

The pages are really fast!!

Joerg

Christoph Gaffga wrote:

http://www.urlaubstage.de
http://www.unterkunft.de
http://www.apartments.de

The sites are all powered by a Tomcat-Cluster with cocoon 2.1 (release).
All pages are dynamicly generated with cocoon.

They provide a search engine for over 9000 accomodations, mostly in europe.
Registering for a simple account for advertising an accomodation on our
platform is free, the full account is 24 EUR a year. We are generating about
700 bookings a day from 25000 Visitors.
We also registered some international domains and will use i18n-Transformer
to publish our content in english, french, spanish, italian and dutch in the
end of this year.
We are enthusiastic about cocoon, but we hope perfomance and stability will
improve more in the future. Congrats to the 2.1 release.

regards
Christoph Gaffga
[EMAIL PROTECTED]