On 21.11.2003 19:36, Mirco Goergen wrote:

Hi there

I would like to send you a link for your "live site"

Take a look at http://portal.compu-shack.com

Are you really sure that's Cocoon? I wonder if someone uses cgi-bin/portal.pl URLs in Cocoon!

Description for the entry should be "Compu-Shack - the network channel"

From the first byte all content is delivered from database, so everything you see is dynamic :-)

We also created some sub portals from this project so perhaps you will take a look at

http://www.cspublish24.de

http://security.compu-shack.com

http://pm-cisco.compu-shack.com

http://infrastruktur.compu-shack.com

http://pm-hp.compu-shack.com

They all are Cocoon, yes. But why aren't you running the portal homepage on Cocoon too?

If you like to get more details just send a mail.

regards

Mirko Görgen

Joerg