Jeff Ramsdale wrote:
I discovered that changing my search from "johnny depp" to "depp" returns a
list of results. The problem, then, would seem to be the encoding of spaces
in my request parameters. When I submit my search form it converts the space
to a "+" in my browser. Examining the logs I see that they show " ", not "+"
on my failed searches. As mentioned before, in my sitemap if I change
"{request-param:actor}" to "johnny%20depp" I also get a list of results. So,
how do I ensure that my web service request is being sent with "%20" instead
of " " or "+"?

Jeff,

I've noticed this too, a while ago.... it is a little frustrating not being able to have it change the + to a %20... perhaps this type of encoding behavior needs to be added to the wsproxy.

Anybody else have thoughts? What should the proper encoding of this be?

Tony