From: Joel P W Pitt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 16 September 2003 4:52 p.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Maintaining request in match string.

Hi there,

I've tried several times to get help here with no luck, so I thought I'd
resort to a more general question.

Is it possible to use a matcher to match against the request string?
For example:

If I had the URL
http://localhost/info.html?45,23

Could I use a matcher in this manner:
<map:match pattern="info.html?*,*">
           <map:parameter name="x" value="{1}"/>
           <map:parameter name="y" value="{2}"/>
   <!--do stuff here-->
</map:match>

I've been fretting about how to retrieve image map
coordinates in cocoon. So far I've come to the conclusion
that you can't, but I'd love for someone to prove me wrong! ;-)

I'm using flowscript, and I thought it might be possible to retrieve the
request string through the cocoon request object. But there isn't any
such method that I'm aware of :-(

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks,
Joel