Dear Joerg ,

 Hello ! I am so pleased to hear it is possible . I
want to design my application as :

1. some data are stored in a database
2. a class gets a resultset and create a JDOM document
object .
3. the class fit the database data to the document
object .
4. how can I match the JDOM document object to the
corresponding XSL and generate a XLS ?

So , possible ? Thank you !

--- Joerg Heinicke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yes, should be possible by writing your own simple
> generator. Where do
> you get the JDOM object from?
>
> Joerg
>
> jonathan wong wrote:
>
> > Dear All ,
> >
> >  Hello ! I am a beginner of Cocoon . I find Cocoon
> can
> > generate XLSs and PDFs through a pair of XML and
> XSLT
> > . However , can I generate XLSs and PDFs through a
> > document object ( JDOM object ) and XSLT through
> > Cocoon ? Thank you !
> >
> > =====
> > Jonathan
> > (Wong Yat Sing)