Hmm, strange. As I sad, the namespace prefix makes no difference. Important is the binding of the namespace uri to an arbitrary namespace prefix in the stylesheet. This must also be done if the original XML uses the default namespace (as you mentioned it was done this way: the XML had no prefix, but used the default namespace, the stylesheet had bound the old namespace to the prefix 'request').

To make it working with the new namespace simply change the uri of xmlns:request to "http://apache.org/cocoon/request/2.0"; (you wrote you have already done it. It must work then!

If not, please post your stylesheet, I will have a look at it.

Joerg

Fleischer Roman wrote:

Hi Joerg thanks for your answer, but it still does not work.
I defined the namespaces
xmlns:request="http://apache.org/cocoon/request/2.0"; and
xmlns:h="http://apache.org/cocoon/request/2.0 to my stylesheet.

But how can I get the value of the target attribute? With cocoon 2.1M1
"request:request/@target" works well - with cocoon 2.1 not. Why was the
prefix added to the request generator? How has the namespaces to be changed to let my stylesheets work as they
worked before?

Thanks,

Roman