Carsten,

Thanks for the info and letting me know that new doc was available. I still
have a couple of questions.

The section that discusses <load-users> and <load-roles> says these
resources are called whenever information about available roles or users is
needed.  What causes that to happen? Is it done just by <session:getxml> or
ContextInputModule?  This feature looks very useful to me, however I'd also
like to associate Permissions with a user in the same fashion. Can that be
easily accomplished?

Also, there is an example showing parameters being specified for
<delete-user>. Can I assume that in a pipeline these could then be
referenced as <map:parameter name="connection" value="{connection}/>, etc?

Thanks,
Ralph