You should consider using WebServiceProxyGenerator which does precisely what you are describing. See http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WebServiceProxyGenerator .

Basically it proxies the http request to a remote site and then pass the result down the pipeline.

I-Lin Kuo wrote:

I need to submit a form to another site and process the results.

he HTML generator doesn't seem to allow this. Searching around, it seems StreamGenerator *might* be the way to go, but documentation is sparse. From my reading, the StreamGenerator requires XML as input, whereas the in my case the result of a form submission will be html. I'd really want to run it through jtidy first...

Can anyone who has done this before offer some suggestions? Thanks!

I-Lin Kuo, Ann Arbor, MI
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion 5.0 Advanced Developer
Sun Certified Java 2 Programmer
Ann Arbor Java Users Group (www.aajug.org) SUN Top 25 JUG