Argh. After struggling with cocoon.sh and Upayavira's helpful email, I still
can't get the CLI to work. I just need to push the result of
http://localhost:8080/toc into the the file
/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/webapps/cocoon/cde/xml/toc.xml. I've
attached the relevant configuration below. Any help would be much
appreciated. Thanks.

- Justin

Tomcat
======
/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/webapps/cocoon
    cde/
        sitemap.xmap
    cli.xconf
    sitemap.xmap -> offloads logic to cde/sitemap.xmap
    WEB-INF/

CLI script
==========
/usr/local/cocoon/cocoon-2.1.1
    cocoon.sh

cli.xconf
=========
<cocoon verbose="true"
    follow-links="false"
    precompile-only="false"
    confirm-extensions="false">

<context-dir>/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/webapps/cocoon</context-dir>
<config-file>/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/cocoon.
xconf</config-file>
    <work-dir>build/work</work-dir>

    <accept>*/*</accept>

    <include pattern="**"/>
    <exclude pattern="docs/apidocs/**"/>
    <uri
        type="replace"
        src-prefix=""
        src="toc"

dest="/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/webapps/cocoon/cde/xml/toc.xml"/>
</cocoon>

command line
./cocoon.sh cli -x /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/webapps/cocoon/cli.xconf

Excpetions
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
javax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest