Hi,

I'm trying to pass a string as request attribute from an XSP to a
XSLT-stylesheet using an input module. The case #1 works fine.

However, in case #2 if I put an XSLT-transformer in between and try to
read the attribute using an input module, nothing gets trough.

What could be the problem?

Ultimately I'm trying to use the string in an mod-db action, but I left
that part out because of the complexity. I'm actually preprocessing the
post-parameters from a browser before the mod-db action, would there be
a better way doing this?

CASE #1:
--------
SITEMAP.XMAP:
<map:match pattern="test">
        <map:generate src="at-test.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
        <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

AT-TEST.XSP:
<xsp:page language="java" xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";
xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0";>
  <root>
    <xsp:logic>
      String body = "test string";
      request.setAttribute("body",body);
    </xsp:logic>
    <xsp:expr>request.getAttribute("body")</xsp:expr>
  </root>
</xsp:page>

CASE #2:
--------
SITEMAP.XMAP (modified):
<map:match pattern="test">
  <map:generate src="at-test.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
  <map:transform src="paramtest.xsl">
    <map:parameter name="param" value="{request-attr:body}"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

PARAMTEST.XSL