hi all, I am really stuck with XSP calling a function of a java class. here
is my problem.
This is the xsp code,

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsp:page xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";>
   <xsp:logic>PACK.Test t=new PACK.Test();
String st=t.other();
</xsp:logic>
<greeting><xsp:expr>st</xsp:expr></greeting>
</xsp:page>

and this is the Test.java code.

import com.decisiontech.framework.test.*;

public class Test {

    public Test() {
    }

    public String other() {
       System.out.println("helloworld");
       return hello;
       }
    }
now the problem is this, xsp calls this fucntion two times, i dont know
why..but i checked the stdout.log file under tomcat log directory and it
prints helloworld two times. and there for i m stuck here. the abouve is the
example so it returns back hello but in my actual code the situation is
different and therefor i m not been able to return the correct value.
please somebody help me out with this.

thanks alot in advance
reuben