I'm trying to show a form using the WoodyGenerator, the default XSLT
Transformer and the default Serializer. I'm using this sitemap but I get
an error complaining about the WoodyTemplateTransformer i never
mentioned in the sitemap. Here is the error:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Missing 'attribute-name'
parameter for WoodyTemplateTransformer.

Here is the sitemap:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0";>

 <map:components>
  <map:generators default="woody">
    <map:generator name="woody"
src="org.apache.cocoon.woody.generation.WoodyGenerator" logger="woody"/>
  </map:generators>
 </map:components>

 <map:pipelines>
   <map:pipeline>

     <map:match pattern="">
       <map:generate src="forms/registration.xml" type="woody"/>
       <map:transform/>
       <map:serialize/>
     </map:match>

   </map:pipeline>
 </map:pipelines>

</map:sitemap>

I don't understand. Do you have any idea about what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Gianluca