Gianluca Sartori wrote:
I'm trying to show a form using the WoodyGenerator, the default XSLT
Transformer and the default Serializer. I'm using this sitemap but I get
an error complaining about the WoodyTemplateTransformer i never
mentioned in the sitemap. Here is the error:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Missing 'attribute-name'
parameter for WoodyTemplateTransformer.

The error message is actually from the generator, but it contains a typo! It says WoodyTemplateTransformer instead of WoodyGenerator.

What the message is trying to tell you is that you should store a reference to your form definition as a request attribute whose name is the value of the "attribute-name" parameter, which you forgot to include. You can either do this via an action (org.apache.cocoon.woody.acting.MakeFormAction I suppose) or via the flow (my preferred way).

Ugo