I'm not using flowscript, just the sitemap.  Even so, how would the object
be passed to the generator?  The only thing I can think of is that it has to
be store in the request or the temporary context, in which case the input
module would have to return the name the value is stored as. The generator
would then need to know to retrieve it. Quite ugly.

Ralph