It's not working!!! But I probably I miss something.
I got auth-fw from the CVS.
I saw that you have change only the AuthenticationContext.java#266 but
the exception is before at #255, because the application name is null.
Laurent

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.context.AuthenticationContext.s
> > etXML(AuthenticationContext.java:255)
> >     at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.context.AuthenticationContext.l
> > oadApplicationXML(AuthenticationContext.java:892)
> >     at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.components.DefaultAuthenticatio
> > nManager.login(DefaultAuthenticationManager.java:303)
> >     at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.LoginAction.act(LoginAct
> > ion.java:117)
> > Laurent

name is
> > not