From: Tony Edwards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 20 November 2003 12:36
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: InflatedFileGenerator

Hi Jean, We use the OpenOffice format a fair bit here for other projects. I did write a simple generator to extract the 'content.xml' from the .sxw file but it was a bit of a kludgey hack as my java skills are still a bit infantile! I'd be interested in utilising your offering if that's possible.

Thanks,
tony

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret wrote:

Hi List,
I wrote a very simple InflatedFileGenerator that takes a zip

file and

extract one item to use it as source for
FileGenerator.

It's useful if you want to use, for example, standart OpenOffice.org
format .sxw instead of flat xml.
Of course you can use it with .zip format.

Usage example :
      <map:match pattern="process-ooo">
          <map:generate type="inflated" src="ooo/presentation.sxw">
              <map:parameter name="directory" value="ooo"/>
              <map:parameter name="file" value="content.xml"/>
          </map:generate>
          <map:transform src="test/ooo-content2sdbk.xsl"/>
          <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>

where :
* directory is the dir where the file is going to be inflated
* file is the name of the file you want to get

Is there anybody interested ?
Where do I put it ?

Regards,

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret